Thunderbirds Are Go annouced its latest guest star line up for its new episodes which will air in September.
David Tennant will star as Tycho Reeves, a billionaire inventor who has some unexpected teething problems on the inaugural voyage of his superspeed Hypercar.
Joining Tennant is Game of Thrones star, Emilia Clarke, as Doyle, a resilient and courageous oil rig worker who stands up for what is right and allies herself with International Rescue.
Here are the rest of the cast
- Adam Hills (The Last Leg) as Buddy Pendergast
- Alan Ford (Snatch, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels) as Light Fingered Fred
- Asa Butterfield (Hugo, Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children) as Space Controller Conrad
- Kathryn Drysdale (Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps) as Kate
- Mark Gatiss (Sherlock, Taboo) as Professor Quentin Questa
- Ruby Wax (Ruby, The Waiting Game) as Hayley Edmonds
- Togo Igawa (Memoirs of a Geisha, The Last Samurai) as Toshi Murakami
- Fred as Lizard 1
- Frank as Lizard 2
The returning cast
- Rasmus Hardiker as Scott Tracy and Alan Tracy
- David Menkin as Virgil Tracy and Gordon Tracy
- Thomas Brodie-Sangster as John Tracy
- Angel Coulby as Tanusha “Kayo” Kyrano
- Kayvan Novak as Brains
New episodes of Thunderbirds Are Go air in September on CITV and ITV.
About Thunderbirds Are Go
Thunderbirds Are Go is a British-New Zealand science fiction television programme produced by ITV Studios and Pukeko Pictures. It follows the exploits of International Rescue, a secret life-saving organisation equipped with technologically advanced rescue craft for sea, land, air and space rescue.